Online Payment Center
In order to perform an upgrade for our ONLINE PAYMENT CENTER we have scheduled an eight-hour overnight outage during a low-usage timeframe. Outlined below are the outage timeline and expectations:
- Outage Date: Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014
- Outage Time: 8 p.m. - 4 a.m. Central Standard Time
- During this time, there will be a complete outage with no access for customers or customer service support.
- A “site temporarily out of service” message will display for a majority of the outage. For a short period at the onset of the outage, however, only an error message will be displayed.
- Other than this planned downtime for the data and hardware transfer, this process will be seamless….giving you a better experience thru our ONLINE PAYMENT CENTER.
Thank you for your patience as we move through this transition and thank you for your business.
Welcome to the Central Scott Telephone Online Payment Center. On-line 24/7 access to your Central Scott Telephone account… One bill for all your TV, Internet, and Telephone services!
Once you have signed up for this service you will receive an Ebill notification email each month when your current statement is available for review; other benefits include:
- View your current or previous 13 statements online,
- Print or save your statements to your personal computer,
- Review your payment history,
- Pay your bill online or,
- Setup automatic recurring payments.
By signing up for the Online Payment Center, you will no longer receive a monthly paper statement in the mail.
To get started you will need your full 10-digit account number found on your phone bill (this is not your telephone number), a temporary security code starting with 045 and ending with the last four digits of your main landline telephone number. Once you have signed up you can also select your personalized UserID and Password. If you don’t have our landline telephone service, please contact our business office at (563) 285-9611 for your security code.
All information you submit is confidential and secure. When you click on the button above, you will be leaving the Central Scott Telephone website and entering the PayDQ website to setup your account.